Director of European Free Alliance since 2006-..
- Born on 10/05/1969, Flanders, Belgium
- University degree Political and Social Sciences (KU Leuven) 1992
- University degree Human Ecology (VU Brussels) 1993
-Co-Director and Political Advisor of European Free Alliance 2004-2006.
-Assistant to member of the European Parliament Nelly Maes 2000-2004
- Educational staff member Elcker-ik Mechelen 1996-2000
- Co-Coordinator of an exposition project on the cultural Heritage of the Arab Culture in Europe ("From Algebra to Pyjamas") 1995-1996
- Conscience Objectors Service in a project for socially marginalized young people 1993-1995