The European Alliance (EA) Group in the Committee of the Regions, the NPLD (Network to Promote Linguistic Diversity) and the Government of Navarra are co-organising a conference on pluringualism, intercultural understanding and promotion of minority & regional languages. The conference is to take place on 25.09.2018 at the Committee of the Regions (COR) from 2.30 PM to 5PM.
- Ana Ollo Hualde, Minister for Citizens and Institutional Relationships at the Government of Navarra
- Karl Vanlouwe, President of the EA Group in the Committee of the Regions
- Kieran McCarthy, COR Member from Cork
- Ferran Suey, European Language Equality Network (ELEN)
- Jill Evans MEP/ASE, Greens/EFA group in the European parliament
and many more.
More information soon here.